A Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol, firm family favourite and now a smash hit musical comes to Blackpool Opera House for the 2015 pantomime season. Staring Paul Nicholas as Ebenezer Scrooge and Tom Bright as The Ghost Of Christmas Present.
This classic Charles Dickens tale has ben given the full Broadway treatment by the creative team of Alan Menken (Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid) Lynn Ahrens (Ragtime, Seussical) and Mike Okrent (Crazy for You, Me And My Girl).
The spectacular musical extravaganza ran for ten years at New York’s Madison Square Gardens and was described by the New York Times as ‘A Tonic for Adults’ and for children ‘A Transfixing Journey’.
With exuberant dance sequences, magnificent settings and falling snow effectively recreating the dark and eerie Christmas streets, graveyards and buildings of Dickensian London, this show will delight and excite audiences of all ages.
- Friday 4th December — 7.30pm
- Saturday 5th December — 2.00pm and 7.30pm
- Sunday 6th December — 3.00pm
- Tuesday 8th December — 7.30pm
- Wednesday 9th December — 10.30am and 7.30pm
- Thursday 10th December — 7.30pm
- Friday 11th December — 7.30pm
- Saturday 12th December — 2.00pm and 7.30pm
- Sunday 13th December — 3.00pm
- Tuesday 15th December — 7.30pm
- Wednesday 16th December — 10.30am and 7.30pm
- Thursday 17th December — 7.30pm
- Friday 18th December — 7.30pm
- Saturday 19th December — 2.00pm and 7.30pm
- Sunday 20th December — 3.00pm
- Tuesday 22nd December — 2.00pm and 7.30pm
- Wednesday 23rd December — 2.00pm and 7.30pm
- Thursday 24th December — 3.00pm
- Saturday 26th December — 1.00pm and 5.00pm
- Sunday 27th December — 3.00pm
- Tuesday 29th December — 2.00pm and 7.30pm
- Wednesday 30th December — 2.00pm and 7.30pm
- Thursday 31st December — 3.00pm
- Friday 1st January — 3.00pm
- Saturday 2nd January — 2.00pm and 7.30pm
- Sunday 3rd January — 3.00pm
Blackpool Ice Drome presents Dick Whittington
at the Arena, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
BIDCA are pleased to announce that the 2015 Christmas Show at Blackpool Ice Arena will be a traditional pantomime – “Dick Whittington and his cat” – choreographed by David Walsingham and script written by Simon Davies.
We look forward to producing another fantastic show for our chosen charities.
Performed by Talented Young Skaters
Saturday 19th December — Friday 1st January
Adults: £11.00 Children/Senior: £9.50 Family (2 adults/ 2 children): £35 Online offers available
Special online offer for Evening Performances on 21st, 22nd & 29th only £9.00 Adults £7.50 Child & Senior Citizen
- Sunday 13th December — Charity preview Show — 4.30pm
- Saturday 19th — 7.00pm
- Sunday 20th — 2.30pm
- Monday 21st — 7.00pm
- Tuesday 22nd — 7.00pm
- Saturday 26th — 2.30pm
- Sunday 27th — 2.30pm
- Monday 28th— 2.30pm
- Tuesday 29th — 7.00pm
- Friday 1st — 2.30pm
Book online or call: 0871 222 9090 (£1 fee applies per person for telephone bookings)
For Group Rates, please call 0871 222 8787 or email email@example.com for further details.
Calls to 0871 number cost 10p per minute from the BT network, calls from other networks and mobiles may vary.
Arena, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 1EZ
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 2015
Showing Friday 4th December 2015 to Sunday 3rd January 2016
The Grand Theatre and UK Productions are pleased to announce that Blackpool favourite and beloved actress Su Pollard will be starring as the Wicked Queen in this year’s pantomime Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, alongside Blackpool’s very own Dancing on Ice star Dan Whiston as The Prince as well as BBC Radio Lancashire and Grand panto favourite Steve Royle.
Mirror Mirror on the wall, who does the best Panto of them all…? The Blackpool Grand Theatre of course!
Join us for a festive journey into an enchanted fairytale packed full of fun and adventure.
Help defeat the Wicked Queen and stop her banishing Snow White once and for all. Join the handsome Prince, mischievous Muddles and the seven dwarfs to triumph over evil.
We, of course, all know who is the fairest in the land, but the Wicked Queens not convinced!
Book your tickets now to this magical family pantomime.
Heigh–ho heigh–ho, it’s off to the Blackpool Grand we go!
Book your seats now at Blackpool’s Grand. It’s the perfect gift for all the family this Christmas…
Audio Described and BSL Sign Interpreted performance — Sat 12 December 2pm
Access events: please ensure you book your place with the box office and advise them of your requirements
Running Time approx 2hrs 20mins including interval (first few performances may be longer)
Show dates December 2015
- Friday 4th — 7.00pm (C)
- Saturday 5th — 2pm (C) & 7pm (C)
- Sunday 6th — 1pm (C) & 5pm (C)
- Monday 7th — NO PERFORMANCE
- Tuesday 8th — 10.15am (C) & 1.30pm (C)
- Wednesday 9th — 10.15am (C) & 1.30pm (C)
- Thursday 10th — 2pm (C) & 7pm (C)
- Friday 11th — NO PERFORMANCE
- Saturday 12th — 2pm (AD) (C) & 7pm (C)
- Sunday 13th — 2pm (C) & 7pm (C)
- Monday 14th — 10.15am (C) & 1.30pm (C)
- Tuesday 15th — 10.15am (C) & 1.30pm (C)
- Wednesday 16th — 10.15am (C) & 7pm (C)
- Thursday 17th — 10.15am (C) & 1.30pm (C)
- Friday 18th — NO PERFORMANCE
- Saturday 19th — 2pm (B) & 7pm (B)
- Sunday 20th — 2pm (B) & 7pm (B)
- Monday 21st — 2pm (B) & 7pm (B)
- Tuesday 22nd — 2pm (B) & 7pm (B)
- Wednesday 23rd — 2pm (B) & 7pm (B)
- Thursday 24th — 10.15am (B) & 2pm (B)
- Christmas Day — CLOSED
- Saturday 26th — 2pm (A) & 7pm (B)
- Sunday 27th — 2pm (B) & 7pm (B)
- Monday 28th — 2pm (B) & 7pm (B)
- Tuesday 29th — 2pm (B) & 7pm (B)
- Wednesday 30th — 2pm (B) & 7pm (B)
- Thursday 31st — NO PERFORMANCE
Show dates January 2016
- Friday 1st — 2pm (B) & 7pm (B)
- Saturday 2nd — 2pm (B) & 7pm (B)
- Sunday 3rd — 1pm (B) & 5pm (B)
Band A — Adults & Children £21.50, £15.50
Band B — Adults £21.50, £15.50 / Children £19.50, £15.50
Band C — Adults £15.50 / Children £14.50